GET YOUR HOME LOAN THROUGH THE RIGHT MORTGAGE BROKER
Elegance Accounting offers a mortgage broking service based on speed, efficiency and professionalism. We can help you regardless of your location whether you are in Burwood, Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley or anywhere in Melbourne. If you are in the Western or Northern suburbs of Melbourne and you think we are too far away, we can come to your home for a visit. We are the mortgage broker you can rely on, and we promise that you will receive the best services. Watch our video in the small business page, where we promise to reward you with $100 for a successful settlement.
Characteristics of the services
- A mortgage broker is an agent who must act in your best interest by negotiating a loan on your behalf whether it is a new loan, refinancing an existing one or for investment.
- We shall begin the process by assessing your financial needs and objectives before conducting thorough research to get the most suitable deal that will match those needs and objectives. The deal includes the lowest or best interest rate in the market with lower or no fees and other features such as offset account, redrawing facilities and so on.
- You may think that you are not qualified to obtain a loan, and this is where Elegance Accounting will play its role by correcting this misbelief.
- As a licensed mortgage broker we shall use our knowledge and skills to analyse your situation and discover the missing bit that will make you a successful candidate.
- The lending market is very competitive and you will be surprised to know that it has many opportunities in which you can get a better deal you have never thought of.
- Whether you are ready to apply for a loan or simply want more information before you commit, we are always available to give you the best advice that suits your needs.
- We encourage you to read the articles listed below, which will give you a fair idea about the way to obtaining a loan. You can also use the loan calculator to work out the interest on your loan. You can also use the stamp duty calculator available in the State Revenue Office’s website to work out your stamp duty and the savings you will achieve as a result of the new exemption/concession that applies to first home buyers in Victoria.
Speak to Elegance Accounting and earn the peace of mind
Whatever your needs may be, we will always put your interest first and offer our services with integrity and dedication.
Give us a call on 03 9808 1111 or 04 3984 1952. We shall be more than happy to discuss your needs. Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall reply as soon as possible.